Friday 7 June 2013

Photograph interpretation


Source: http://www.napcp.com/blog.php/2010/05/18/remember-the-little-things/

Amanda Padgham, photographer of this photo, who is also a mum of two children's photographer. She took pictures of her children to retain the memories of her children as she appreciates her life with her children. She tried to depict her life with them through photographs.

In my opinion when I saw this picture I felt happy as the innocent smile of children makes me smile. I know that their smile is sincere and come from their heart. Smile of children is always the best prescription for everyone to forget their busy and frustration life. For adults nowadays being living under a pressure, busy working life, they have forgotten how to smile and they even have nothing to them happy as well. Therefore when I saw their innocent smile it makes me recall back the memories when I was a child without any worry and stress and just live happily with family. This photograph also depicts the life of children living under cherish of their mum. They played with each other, played with neighbour’s dog and dressed cute costume. These memories are kept in a photograph so that in 20 years when they grow up and see back their own photo they will feel another way that no one will understand but them own selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment