Sunday 30 June 2013

Photoshop Design - Step By Step


Step 1

This is the first step I have done by colouring the background using "quick select tool" to select the area outside of all images and click delete. After that, I use brush to colour the background into blue colour.

Step 2

The second step is make the 4 digital men into a real digital men with binary code image and the background had changed to black colour. In order to avoid confuse, I had named every layers.

Step 3

The third step is make the background full of binary code and I have added the effect "stroke" to the layer of  4 digital men so as to make it obvious separate from the binary code of background. Next I start to colour the human in the middle and my artwork is done. The whole concept for this pictures is to depict the human nowadays communicate or interact with each other using technology such as mobile phone, electronic gadgets, computers and etc instead of face-to-face communication. Therefore, this pictures depicts the human that the middle man is communicating with is binary code, not real men.  


No comments:

Post a Comment